Autumn is in the air and with it comes a stunning array of seasonal fresh produce to give our cooking a burst of flavour. Today you will learn clever ways to produce a wide variety of vegetable, fruit & legume dishes. Inspiration will come from all parts of the globe with these mostly vegetarian dishes.
- Cauliflower Gratin with Pangrattato
- Roasted Autumn Vegetables with Puy Lentils served in a Toasted Baguette
- Miso Glazed Eggplant with Pomegranate Seeds and Toasted Pine Nuts
- Pickle Roasted Persimmons and Baby Radish Salad (learn to substitute with whats on offer seasonally)
- Pumpkin Cake with Chai Spiced Cream
CLASS INCLUDES - Tuition, lunch/dinner with regional wine and beer, recipes