CLASS INCLUDES - Ingredients, tuition, recipes, food styling tips, light lunch with regional wine
$140.00 per person
Celebrate Christmas with a Food I Am Class or Private dinner/luncheon- showcasing the best of seasonal and local produce.
- Chargrilled Tasmanian Salmon with Salsa Verde, Rocket and Roasted Vine Ripened Tomatoes
- Twice Cooked Duck Legs braised in Soy and Rice Wine with Ginger Pickled Cherries
- Spiced Pineapple and Sake Glazed Ham with Pineapple and Star Anise Relish
- Potato, Sage and Parmesan Galette
- Caramelised Pumpkin with Maple Syrup, Cinnamon and Coconut Yoghurt
- Barbecued Peaches with Prosciutto, Witlof and Coolamon Persian Feta
- Hazelnut, Meringue with Passionfruit Curd and Local Blueberries
Our menu has a mix of classics, fresh Australian seafood and contemporary dishes to keep all our family and friends well fed and happy over the festive season.
Learn the chefs secret of doing most of the preparation ahead of time so minimum work is done on the day.
We also make the most of the local cherry season and do a big batch of ginger pickled cherries to show you how to prepare beforehand and have one less job to do on the day.
As host or hostess all you really want to do is just swan around and sip champagne while looking fantastic, so don't forget to delegate, delegate!!
- Persian Feta – Coolamon Cheese
- Bardo Lane Fruit & Vegetables
- Riverina Beef
- Knights Meats & Deli – wagga
- Blake St Butchers – Wagga
- Happy Wombat Hazelnuts – Batlow
- Cackleberries Eggs – Old Junee
- Jolly Berries Blueberries – Tumbarumba
- Cherries- Young