$135.00 per head
The sum of many delicious parts, Malaysian cuisine’s influences include Chinese, Indian and Malay.
- Curry Laksa - spicy soup can get you there in its curry form
- Mee goreng mamak - Yellow noodles, chicken, shrimp, soy sauce, vegetables, eggs and a bit of chili tossed in for an irresistible jolt.
- Penang lobak - Fried mince pork rolls wrapped in bean curd skin)
- Malaysian Satays - Beef skewers with satay sauce
- Roti canai – Indian inspired flatbread
COOKING CLASS INCLUDES: Tuition, recipes ,and meal with regional wine or beer.